Saturday 28 February 2015

Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge Chapter 3

Anyone still reading this? Welcome back.

When we left of last time Lexie had just given birth to our 6/100 baby Felicity. It's been an eventful few days since then. Firstly, I would just like to point out that every single other Sims 4 family I have played have had multiple births ie. twins or triplets, but do I get one know I want one? No! OK rant over let's see what's been happening in the Richmond household.

As I'm sure you have guessed Lexie is now expecting baby  #7
I think we are about to meet Nooboo #7!
Oh but I haven't told you who the father is?

That's right, we are having Don Lothorio's baby!













Now, I was thinking what a cute baby these two Sims are going to make, however, yet again, Sim 4 genetics has thrown a spanner in the works and confused the heck out of me...let's meet baby Lothorio...

It's a girl! They have called her Georgie Richmond


The traits assigned to our newest arrival are: Loves Outdoors, Childish and hot headed. She will have the Rambunctious Scamp childhood aspiration and in adult hood the Joke Star aspiration.






She is a gorgeous baby but how is she so dark? Don is so pale! I checked the family tree to make sure he was the dad...and I can confirm. Maybe with all this making nooboos Lexie is starting to forget which child belongs to which father??? 

Meanwhile...

Felicity aged up to a child! So cute!

Now, for those of you keeping count we have a full house of Lexie, Two teens, 4 children and our nooboo #7. So in accordance to the rules (see link in first Blog) I decided that since Archie had his A in High school it was time to age him on up and move him on his way to make room for more babies. 



Our first nooboo is all grown up!

"Dag Dag" Archie



I moved him in to the neighbourhood and he visits most days! 



















What about Bethany? Well she has a part time job at the coffee shop so I am keeping her for just a few more days until the next baby is born and we are full again. Oh speaking of which Lexie is expecting baby number 8! The father is another well know Sim that I'm sure you will recognise...

Simmers amongst you will know that this is Mortimer Goth

For those of you who don't know Mortimer 's traits he is: Out going, Bookworm and Creative, oh and married to Bella Goth!

Before I show you the new NooBoo we had another birthday! Little Georgie aged up to a child. Now, remember she seemed much darker than either of her parents well when she aged up...it's easier if I just show you...

No really this is Georgie...I know..I have given up
trying to figure out this girls genes! 
Right, what happened next? Oh another birthday happened before we had Mortimer's baby. Cody. nooboo #3 aged up to a teenager! 

Make a wish, buddy.






Cody, the teen













Once all that had happened, it was time for our new arrival to be welcomed into the world (or at least into my game). So time to meet Lexie and Mortimer's nooboo! Excited!

Here she is nooboo #8: Heather Richmond


Heather as a child being read a story...quality bonding time


Heather's traits are: Hot headed, Hates children and Materialistic (sometimes the random generator throws in some funky choices)

Her childhood aspiration: Whiz Kid
Adult Aspiration: Angling Ace



Now in order to get pregnant again it was time to get one of our teen aged on  up and moving on to their own lives. The only rule given for ageing teens up early is that they have achieved an A in High school, they can however have part time jobs that can help with bringing in some extra money and of course they are great babysitters!

So next one to leave is nooboo #2 Bethany
she baked herself this cake and went on her way...she was back
visiting an hour later though!
Now with a free slot in the house, I thought I would continue on to my next victim, I mean daddy! The next father to be may come as a bit of a surprise. During the time she was pregnant with Mortimer Goth's baby she met his son Alexander and well let's just say they hit it off.

Lexie and Alexander Goth...getting acquainted ;)
 whilst she's carrying his sister!




To remind us Alexander's traits are: Bookworm, Evil and Self assured. I wonder what the nooboo will inherit?  


Lexie invited Alexander over to meet his new half-sister but things got romantic very quickly and on the day she she gave birth to Mortimer's daughter she woohooed with his son! You've guessed it now she's pregnant with Alexander's child and nooboo #8's niece/nephew...things just got icky!
It's a girl!...again!



The trait's given to Isabelle: music lover, geek and cheerful.
Child aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp
Adult aspiration: Body Builder
Look who became a child...it's nooboo #9: Isabelle Richmond




We are starting to get over run with girls! We need our next daddy to be to bring us a boy! Of course before we can "try for a baby again we need to make space in our family for the new arrival. So once he had achieved that all important A in high school it was Cody's turn to move out.


Cody blowing out his candles-Bethany is visiting again!











Here he is all grown up and flying the nest

So, time to find Daddy #10...

7 comments:

  1. I'd like your opinion on how to continue.

    I'd like the opportunity to get multiple births eg, twins or triplets but in order to do that now I would have to make way for a multiple birth to be possible. So there would have to be only 5 or 6 Sims in the household at time of "try for a baby" what do you guy's think? Continue with singles or wait till we have a smaller household and try for twins??? let me know what you want to see....You are all welcome to follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the months I've been playing the sims 4 (since October) I haven't had any multiple births. My sims from different saves and households have tried for babies six times. There has been plenty of space but I guess it's just not in their genes lol.
    About the dark baby. first I'll explain. I just started the Disney Legacy Challenge (first time I'm playing with aging on and I'm excited. I love to see the babies age up and the kids running around and hoping to see teens. I still haven't played with them or with Adults or Elders.) So I have my snow white and her prince and they had two babies. Both of their skins are very light and the third baby was a little darker, I thought genes work with babies too but now I'm thinking babies are completely random, I believe there are only three skin colored babies, without counting green and blue babies.
    Sorry about the long comment, I'll go read the other posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh right, I forgot to say that the part about Alexander Goth getting romantic while she was carrying his niece, reminded me of an episode in The New Adventures of Old Christine (did you watch that show?) In the episode Christine was dating her ex husband's new wife's father and she thought she was pregnant and she makes a family tree to see how they'll all be related. It was really funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I never saw that show (I'm in England) I don't remember it being on over here...but if I see it on Netflix or something I will give it a watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, well, just in case I went looking for the episode and it's Season 2, Episode 3. I confused some things, she didn't think she was pregnant I think she just wanted to see how the family tree would look like

      Delete
  6. OK well thanks for the ep number if i see it I will check it out...I did a wee google search and it looked like a fun show to watch.

    ReplyDelete